Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Beginning of a new Jasmine

My name is Jasmine, and I am 18 years old. I must admit that this blog was a "I'm so bored" kinda thing, but we'll see what happens. I live in a really small town in Alabama called Munford. Saying that it is boring would be giving the town some justice. Its so frustrating seeing things prosper around your area, and your own town just became a city : ).

The reason why I am here is because I want to begin a new journey. I'm 18 now, for some reason I know soooo little about the things that intrigue me the most. I love reading magazines about beauty, and I Loooove going through the makeup isles in stores. I feel like I have been left behind, and I'm going to have to catch up! I named this blog So Exquisite because Exquisite is a word I use to describe myself all the time, mostly in a joking manner. lol. I'm ready to live up to the true meaning!

I am beginning a journey to improve my life, and enjoy it. I am on a hair journey to improve my hair, I am on a beauty journey to learn how to enhance my beauty, & I am on a style journey to upgrade my style.

Its time to up my swag!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

KelleCarter said...

Lol, yes, my mom's always told me to tie my hair up, but of course, being little, I paid her no mind.

I do want to buy some silk ones too, I heard good things. :]

This seems like the makings of a really great blog; can't wait for updates!

Sunshyne said...

I love that saying "up my Swag"..lol