Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Got a Second Job!!

I work as a Co-op student @ the army depot making $12.81 an hour, great right? Wrong! Since I'm a Co-op, I'm only allowed to have 35 hours every two weeks, and considering the costs of gas, and extra things, thats just not cutting it! I decided it was time for me to get another job a while ago, and filled out some applications a few weeks ago. I went for an interview today with ITC Deltacom (a telephone operator service) and got hired!

There I will be getting at least 20-32 hours every WEEK not two, and the best part is Deltacom gets paid the week that the depot doesn't, so I should be STRAIGHT! They pay $7.00 an hour, and at the end of each month you get evaluated, and if you did good that month, you'll get a $50 bonus on your next check, which is a pretty good incentive to do a good job. My mom thinks that I'm going to quite after a while, but we'll see. I start training August 11th, and I'm just ready to get the money rolling in! Hopefully I'll like the enviroment, and there won't be any problems. I am worried about working taking up allll of my time, but hopefully it won't.

Getting another job was so necessary because in the beginning, I was ballin, and now that I can't it sucks! I'm getting that SWAG up again, I'm tryna tell ya'll. lol. Plus, paypal keeps messing with my account, I'm about to act a nut on them! Anywho, there are some things that I'm going to have to get ASAP like a laptop, and a new AT&T cellphone, because Tmobile sucks around here, and I wouldn't be able to do this without another J.O.B.

No comments: