Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Back on Track

This entire week has been pretty stressful. In the end, it all came together though. Today I was hired at Dick's Sporting Goods, so I didn't have to go a full month being unemployed. I'm excited! I'll be getting some retail experience, finally. I believe I am seasonal, but hopefully if I prove myself worthy, I'll get hired permanent. This time I'm going to take control of my spending habits, and do what I REALLY need to do with my money. The new year is coming quick, and there are a lot of things I want to accomplish.

I really need to get back on track with my healthy hair journey. I have been dealing with a lot of shedding lately, which is scary. It usually sheds when the seasons change though. I'm going to take my hair back to black, no more high lights! In the coming weeks I also plan to try the http://hairveda.com products, as well as the Hydratherma Naturals products ( http://healthyhairjourney.com ) By this time next year I want full mid-back length, HEALTHY hair. That is the goal!

I also need a laptop computer. I'm sure I will receive my financial aid money, and tax returns by February, and this time I will not be wasting it! I will get me a good laptop, and wireless internet, and I will of course get The Sims 3, that is a must! I want to get an HP laptop. I thought about getting a MAC, but I think I'll wait until next year for that one.

As far as budgeting goes, I know I'll be getting paid every two weeks. I know I'm going to need gas, so I'll fill up ($50) and save an extra ($25) for the next week. I'll pay my credit card bills ($40) and pay my aunt for my prom dress... :) lol. ($50) Sooo, I should have a good bit left over, and I'll be able to save!! YAY!!

As far as school goes, I think I'll come out with pretty decent grades...BETTER than the ones I made in high school. lol. I still have to attend four concerts for my music appreciation class, and I don't know how I'm going to work that out considering that I'll be working!! But, where there is a will, there is a way. Next semester I plan on taking English 102, Psychology, Sociology, and Microeconomics.

I promised myself that I am going to make this job work for me! I'm going to provide excellent customer service, and try my best and give it 200%!!!!

No comments: