Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Pressure is ON!

HECTIC! That is the only word I can think of to describe my life right now. Last week I lost my job working at Hilton Head Guest Services as a telemarketer. There are negatives and positives to that. The major negative is that I'm BROKE! The positive is, I don't ever have to go back there. :). I have faith that I will find a new job soon enough.

School has also been a little rough. I can't seem to make any A's! I keep making high C's on my tests, so for finals I plan to bust A's on every single exam! I'm trying to make good grades, I really am. I made a 46 on my first history exam, and on the second I made a 78. Major improvement!! I emailed my teacher and asked about my grade, and I have a high C before the final exam, so I plan on making an A on that exam and bringing that grade up to a B. I'm doing soooo much better in college than I did in high school. So, if anyone ever tells you that you'll fail in college because of your high school ways, there is hope.

I recently applied to the University of Alabama. To transfer you must have 24 credit hours, and a 2.0 GPA. I'll have the 24 credit hours at the end of May, and better than a 2.0 GPA. Hopefully everything works out smoothly. I can't wait to see what happens with my hectic life! lol.

No comments: