Thursday, March 19, 2009

Direction...Where shall I Go?

I've been "constructing" this blog all morning (instead of studying), and I got to thinking "Where exactly am I going with this blog?" A blog is for people to express what they are thinking at the time, right? So I don't have to stick with one spectrum, so I'm not! One day I'll talk about whats going on with me, and that same day I can do a nail polish review or something. By the way, I have an obsession with that stuff! I just wish that I could make my right hand look as good as the left. There is so much going on with me right now, that trying to go in one direction would be a crime. So I won't! So, if you're a reader you'll get a feel of everything from my work life, school life, friends & family, finances, goals & aspirations, beauty, hair (I am trying to grow it to mid back), music, and anything else that comes to mind. I am going to try to keep everything organized, and make sure everything isn't all over the place!!

Love you all, and thanks for reading!!

No comments: