Sunday, March 22, 2009

Product Review: FHI HEAT Flat Iron

I haven't had a relaxer since October 2008, so when my aunt presented my the FHI flati irons, I was kind of iffy as to how they would do on my hair.

Now, I have tried many flat irons...Andis, Conair, CHI, H.A.I., and many more, but these are the bomb! Like TICK TICK! They go up to 450 degrees, and the outer protection around the plates protects the scalp from the heat, so I was able to get close to my roots. I give these a 9.5/10! I was very pleased with the results!


Here is a before shot. I washed my hair, pulled it up and let it air dry the night before I flat ironed.


Here is the after shot. The only thing that I used was Palmers Olive Oil Hairdress, and Design Essentials Silk Essentials Oil.




It got way straighter than I thought it would, and I had that swang to my hair. The after picture was taken the night after I flat ironed, after class, enjoying a pretty day outside, and babysitting a 3 year old. I love this flat iron!

The FHI HEAT PLATFORD 1 1/4 is available at Metro Beauty for $175

No comments: