Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Rambling: 3/18/2009

It is actually March 19th, 2009 as I type, but its only a little past 12, so I'm not stressing. lol. I was just up, and doing some thinking. First off, I have just realized that I have actually had readers. People were commenting, and I did not even know it. I just want to say thank you to anyone who is taking the time out of their day to read whatever I write about! I truly appreciate it!! It is different for me because I'm the type that usually keeps my thoughts to myself, and I am trying new things now, and I am so grateful that there is someone out there that cares enough to see what I have to say.

I have had this blog since August, and I know that I am not using it to its full potential. I am going to change that! I am going to continue doing what I have been doing, but also include some reviews, and other interesting tid bits. I'm thinking about maybe (a little maybe) starting some Vlogging on youtube, but I don't know. Blogging period has been a different spectrum for me, but trying new things keeps life so interesting!

Didn't I say this was going to be random rambling? lol. I'm really into deep thought about my goals and what not. I do know that I am going to get back to work on the Total Package Challenge that I have talked about before. I want to start sticking to the goals that I set, because I know that if I don't follow through with them, the only person that I have to blame is Jasmine Nicole (me!!). Times have been rough, but I feel blessed, and I know that I have control of the life I live. I am going to come up with a plan of action, and get this ball rolling! Let's get it!

No comments: