Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Rambling: 3/27/2009

I have some hours for next week! YAY!!! Hopefully things continue to progress, because I am seriously on the verge of losing my mind! I still have to pay my state taxes, pay my credit card bill, and then put gas in my car. Everything else is on the back burner for now. I haven't even been able to get my hair done, but I have faith that everything will get better, and I will be able to take care of what needs to be taken care of, and then start enjoying things. I'm only working two days next week, but that is better than nothing! I actually like being there for the most part, so I don't mind going to work. My mom is also trying to help me out, which is another blessing that I am thankful for. I will remain positive, and I know that everything will fall into place when it is supposed to.

No comments: