Thursday, March 26, 2009

Summer 2009

I decided that all I'm doing this summer is straight chillin! I'm only going to take two classes, and work part time. I'm going to spend time with my family, work on my goals, and just do me! I want to work on getting my money right, so my summer wishlist is pretty small. I plan on being casual for the most part, because there is NOTHING going on around here, and as of right now I don't have any travel plans, so that means flip flops, bermuda shorts, and a cute shirt will be my summer staples. I'm a very casual person! I will be upgrading my makeup collection this summer, especially with the new MAC collections coming out, can't wait for those!

My Wishlist


My Summer Wishlist

Tube Tops- Torrid
Bermuda Shorts- Old Navy
Earrings- Forever21
Lip Gloss- Urban Decay Pocket Rocket
Nail Polish- China Glaze & MAC (I know that color is sold out, but I WILL find something similar!!)
Shoes- Coach & Sperry
Makeup Brushes- MAC
Foundation- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Eye Shadow- MAC
Flip Flops- Old Navy

Everything on my list should be feasible. The most expensive thing on my summer wishlist is the Coach shoes, and they are $88. I could probably do without them, but I still want them!!! I'll probably be adding to this before Summer begins. lol.

No comments: