Thursday, April 2, 2009

EOTD: MAC Mineralize E/S in Threesome

I decided that to keep up with my progress, I am actually going to start posting my looks and what not. I'm trying to progress, and like I've stated, for me, its all about learning, and becoming better acquainted (or obsessed) with the things that interest me the most. I guess this was considered yesterdays Eye Of The Day since it is after 12, but its all good.

Please excuse my eyebrows!!! I know they are challenged!

What I used:
Base: MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Lid: MAC MES Threesome the light color
Crease: MAC MES Threesome the dark color
Highlight: MAC Naked Lunch
Mascara: CG Lash Blast

You probably can't tell, but I used MAC Saddle to blend the outer eye, that eyeshadow matches my skin perfectly. I only have one brush right now, which is an all over eyeshadow brush from Sephora. It isn't really good for the things that I am trying to learn to do, so I am in the market for some new brushes.

I had fun with this look! Like I said, I'm still learning, so feel free to give me tips, and everything!!

----

I'm considering a set of brushes from Sigma Makeup. Enkore, MakeupByTiffanyD, and a few others on Youtube have done great reviews on the brushes, and they have said they are MAC comparable. The set is $64, which for all of those brushes, is a great deal! Especially on my student budget!

No comments: