Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Haul!


Please check out my first haul video!

L to R (Fushcia, Orange Marmalade, Naked)

L to R (Sex in the City, Flying Dragon (Neon), Sexy Silhouette


Flirt! Bronze Splash Eyeshadow

Flirt! Oh Please!


Crown Brushes


Top to Bottom
BK5 Dual Length Powder Brush $7. 63
BK18 Deluxe Round Crease $1.87
BK15 Large Chisel Fluff $1.95
BK11 Angle Eye Liner $1.85
BK16 Mini Smudger $1.68
BK9 Deluxe Oval Foundation $4.99
BK10 Oval Camouflage $2.88
C116-1 Angle Sable Fluff $1.89

Crown Brushes ( crownbrush.com) is a wonderful alternative for those who are looking nice brushes, but can't afford MAC brushes like myself! I paid a total of $31 including shipping. The shipping was very fast. I placed my order on Monday, and got them Thursday!!! All of the brushes, minus the last one are from the Luna Series, the last is from the Studio Series. The only brush that shed & bled was the dual length powder brush. After the third wash it did stop bleeding, and it sheds every once in a while now. I definitley recommend these brushes!! I know that I will be ordering more!

No comments: