Monday, May 25, 2009

Just An Update

Hey everyone!! I know that I have been M.I.A. for a minute, but not to worry. I've been at my moms house, and just taking things easy. I've been trying to figure out exactly what it is I am missing, and things that I want to improve. I'm also excited about continuing You Tube videos. I was going to remove them all, but I decided that I actually really like making videos, even though I haven't made one in a while...trust me, its because its time for me to get my eyebrows waxed!! lol. I'm also excited because I got my first MAC lipglass yesterday in Oh Baby. I love the color, and the smell! Tomorrow I plan on getting a concealer. and maybe a Dazzleglass or an eyeshadow. I'm on an extremely strict budget!! I hope everyone is having a blessed Memorial Day!!! This year is going by so fast!

No comments: