Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Rambling: 5/31/2009

Sometimes I really do feel like I have been defeated. I am working at a place where I work maybe two days during a two week period. My last check was $106 for two weeks, and the one before that was $39. Now, the people I work with want to have attitudes when I don't come in, even though I scheduled off. Wow! I also have a speeding ticket for $179, and I don't even make that a month. I'm also getting behind on my bills, and I'm stressing. I felt defeated, but I know that God is good, and he's not going to give me more than what I can handle.

I am going to find a new job, and pay that ticket off, and try my hardest to pay my debt. I'll be moving in a few months, and I am excited, but I want to be prepared. I want to feel good, and know that I am doing the right thing! One of my best friends left for California yesterday to attend The Art Institute of San Diego. I have been nothing but motivated and inspired by him, and he makes me want to do better, and encourages better. Everything will get better. What does not kill me can only make me stronger.

No comments: