Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh What a Day!

Today was ROUGH! Do ya’ll hear me? My car quite on me like five times, and even quite in a median!! SCARY!!! What makes it so bad, but funny at the same time, is that people were stopping, and my aunt was one of the people who happened to be coming through the median and stopped too! lol. My car is pretty old. It is a 1997 Toyota Camry. Everyone thinks its the alternator or the battery, or maybe both. I don’t know a thing about cars! I know that I was just trying to get home from school and the car was acting a hot mess!!! I had a test today, and it kicked my @$$! I wish I had a different teacher for this class or something, because this lady is loony! She was talking dirty to a microscope, and oh did it disturb me!! I was so happy to get out of that classroom, but my car was acting a mess! When I finally did get home I just sat outside for a little bit. My head was hurting, and so much was going through my mind. I have a job, but my hours have been cut back so bad to the point were I haven’t worked since JUNE!! I can’t afford to get my car fixed right now, and that really really irritates me. I finally ended up falling asleep and sleeping for a good 5or 6 hours. I woke up feeling a lot better!! I know that this stress is only temporary, and I’m not going to let it get me down.

No comments: