Friday, July 24, 2009

Random Rambling: 07/24/2009

I love the summer, I really do, but I’m so tired of this heat!! In my house, the air condition is only turned on during the day, so at night I’m forced to sweat and try my best to cool off, that is why I’m always up so late! I’m taking biology this summer and it is really kicking my butt! I haven’t liked science since middle school, and it is my least favorite subject (next to math of course). I’ll be glad when it is over!! I still have to take one more science, so I will probably take that during the fall semester to get it over with! Other than school, there is nothing much going on in my life. There have been so many fights amongst my friends this summer and I only have a few that I consider friends. I don’t think that I should talk about that on the internet though. I’m trying to resolve all of the issues, but its tough. I haven’t worked in a while, knowing them I probably don’t have a job anymore. I’m just mad because I haven’t been able to shop!! I can’t wait until I can buy something!!! lol. I guess that is all for now. Hopefully my life will become a bit more interesting soon. :~)

No comments: