Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday!! I hope that everyone’s day was as great as mine! I attend Word Alive International Outreach, and for the past few years they have been working on connecting the youth ministry with the sanctuary, and forming what is called The Connection. The building is amazing, and the people that I attend church with are even more amazing. I went with my friend Sergio, and we had a good time. It was his first time going, and he wants to go back this Saturday, and Sunday as well. I feel great!! I took pictures, and created a little five minute or so video of The Connection. I have a strong feeling that this building is going to have a strong impact on our community. It is going to be a positive environment, and includes a cafe, and a gym area.

Word Alive International Outreach Website

No comments: