Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Don’t Know What to DO!!!

Its almost 4am, and I just woke up my friend through a text message explaining that I needed advice. I was just sitting here, and all of a sudden I thought about the fact that I just may be rushing to The University too fast. Most community college students stay in community college for two years, but I have been wanting to go off to school so bad that I haven’t really taken into consideration the cost. Of course I know that school cost waaaay too much money and all, but University is different from JUCO. My pell grant isn’t going to cover everything, and leave some over for me. I would have to take out loans and all of that, and it still may not be enough. My friend (Serg) is supposed to be moving too, and he said that the same thing has been on his mind. MONEY. Trying to pay for all of these expenses. Gosh! If I wait until next year to transfer I will qualify for a transfer scholarship called Alabama’s Promise. It will guarantee that my tuition and fees are paid. I think that it is a great option. I just don’t know what to do. I want to leave this town so bad, but at the same time, I don’t want to trouble my parents with possibly having to take out a loan or something to help me pay for school, when I can just wait one more semester and start at UA during Fall 2010. I just don’t know.

jasmine

No comments: