Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Need a New Camera

I love the camera that I have now! Its a Fujifilm camera, and it is bright orange. It takes ok pictures, but now that I have discovered that I LOVE taking pictures, and making videos, it just isn’t cutting it for me. So, I’m in the market for a new camera, and I’ve been looking at Sony Cyber shots. They are so nice!! I would love to get one next month! I am torn between getting a new camera, new cell phone, or a new iPod, because I need to upgrade all three. I’ve decided that I will for sure be getting a new camera. I’ve blogged about all of the cell phones I want (more to come), but my need for a new iPod may surpass that. I have a 4GB iPod, and it is FULL! My iTunes library will not fit on it anymore!! BUT, I could just remove the songs I don’t listen to often from the iPod, because I only listen to it in my car now. Hmmm…Techno decisions…

ANYWAYS…Enough rambling!! Here are the cameras I’m currently looking at:

SONY CYBER-SHOT W220

W220

It is 12.1 Megapixels, has 4x optimal zoom, and is $199.99 at Best Buy

Here is a video made with the camera:


SONY CYBER-SHOT W290

290

This one is also 12.1 Megapixels, has a 5x optimal zoom, and is $249.99 at Best Buy. PLUS it shoots videos in high definition.

Here is a video made with the camera:




SONY CYBER-SHOT H20

h20

This one has 10.1 Megapixels, has a 10x optimal zoon, and is $279.99 at Best Buy. It also shoots in high definition.

Here is an excellent video of the images, and the video quality:



All of these cameras are bomb! I’m not sure which one I’ll choose…SOOOO many options!!

No comments: