Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School….ugh!

I AM NOW AN AVON REPRESENTATIVE: http://youravon.com/jasminegooden

Please be sure to check out my Avon site, and place an order. There are some really great deals this campaign!! I really appreciate it!!

-----

School has started once again. My little break was less than two weeks, and I’m back at again. Tests, tests, and more tests. I’m so tired of taking tests!! lol. I am taking psychology, microeconomics, American literature, and Spanish. I have Spanish with two of my friends, so that should be interesting. I have class tomorrow, but I’m still up and wide awake for some reason. I am so mad because I’ve been trying to get my books since Friday. Friday morning I got up super early, and got in line. I ended up looking my spot because I had to go to class. After class the wait was like 2 hours, so I just said bump it! I went today, waited two hours, was inline with the books I needed, and the system shut down. I was so mad that I couldn’t get mad, if that makes any sense. I’m going to try again in the morning. They gave me some ticket that will allow me to jump in front of people when I get there. lol. I know somebody is going to be MAD. lol.

I’m hoping to accomplish a few things during the month of September. I need to get a new camera, a replacement emblem for my car, and some new shoes. I also need to get a new car battery, as well as renew my tag. Ugh! Its all good though. I may not have to renew my tag until October, but I can’t remember. 

No comments: