Monday, August 31, 2009

Wake Me Up When August Ends

I went to GA this weekend to chill with my siblings while my parents went out of town for their 16 year anniversary. I had a good time with them, but now its back to reality. I’m going back to work, finally!! I went to my job on Monday of last week, and pointed out that I want to work, and I really need the hours, so I’m actually working three days this week, which is great since I haven’t worked since June, and during that month I only worked 2 days.

School has been getting on my nerves already, but I am determined to make the presidents list this semester, so I’m not going to over examine it all just now. I got into an argument Thursday with one of my friends, and I haven’t talked to him since then. I feel bad, but at the same time, I don’t. He is always being rude to me, and he always has something negative to say about everything I do. I could see if I was like that towards people, but I’m not. That is why I take offense to people always being hateful and negative. I am the type of person who chooses their battles, and Thursday he crossed the freakin line! He is the type that doesn’t really care about what I have to say, and thats fine, however I’m not just going to let it go this time. I’m sick!!!

Hopefully we’ll come to some type of mutual agreement, because this is getting ridiculous!! One week we’re cool, the next week we’re ready to fight!! I’ve known this friend for 18 yrs. We’re supposed to be best friends, but he doesn’t treat me like a best friend.

On another note, I deleted my myspace page!! lol. I’ve been talking about doing it for a while. I’ve had it since 2006, and I’m just tired of dealing with it. I like facebook and twitter way better.

No comments: