Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wake Up! Wake Up! Its the First of the Month!

I woke up feeling oh so good this morning. This week has been crazier than most. I don’t know if it was something in the air, but for some reason everyone around here has been arguing!!! Its all good though. I’m not going to stress the minor things. Today I have been in the house enjoying my own company. DSCF0440I’m tempted to turn my cell phone off and fall off the face of the earth for the next few hours, but that would be a bit extreme, right??? Well, I just washed my hair, and I’ve decided that I am over these brown highlights, so I am going to go back to black in September. I miss my hair being one color. I got highlights in May 2008, and they have grown out pretty fast. On a more random tip, I love my glasses!! lol. {Nerd}

No comments: