Monday, September 7, 2009

Ready 2 GO!!!

I received my University of Alabama acceptance letter last Tuesday, and since then my mind has been in over drive. I’m pretty sure about 20 more of my hairs have turned gray. I’ve got to make good grades while I’m in school over here, and plan for moving in January. I have to find out what dorm I’ll be staying in, and buying stuff for the room. I’m not going to go over board. I’m just going to get what I need, and the basics. I’m going to start shopping for things this weekend because I know Walmart and Target have really good sales going on. I’m looking for the following:

Bed Comforter

Twin XL sheets (2 sets)

Storage (3 tier, plastic storage boxes, underbed storage)

Towels & washclothes

Everything else I’ll worry about as time progresses.

I’m excited about this new chapter in my life, although I’m a bit late, but better late than never! : )

No comments: